Rehearsals for the Autumn term commence on Tuesday 12th September 2023.
Details of all the choir’s rehearsals and concerts are detailed in the calendar below.
Subscribe for Updates
Those of you who have electronic calendars may wish to download a calendar subscription to your device.
The default calendar will usually be software installed on your computer or mobile device, and you will be asked to confirm that you want to add the calendar. Clicking the link above will open your device calendar and take you away from your web browser.
Some devices, or web-based calendars, may require you to subscribe manually – you will need to copy (via right-click menu) this manual subscription URL and paste it into your calendar subscription settings.
To subscribe using your Outlook.com calendar you can click on the link above. You will be taken to Outlook.com in a separate browser tab and you may be asked to log in to your account.
Subscribe using a Google Calendar
To subscribe using a Google Calendar please follow these simple steps:
- Right-click this manual subscription URL and select “Copy link”
- Open Google Calendar on your device or online
- Click the “+” sign to “Add other calendars” and select “From URL”
- Paste in the link you copied in Step 1
- Click “Add Calendar”
Users of Android phones, who sync their mobile calendar with their online Google calendar need to carry out further steps, to get all calendars showing. Here are the steps for earlier Android versions:
- After importing the SMS calendar into your personal Google online calendar, start up the calendar app on your Android smart phone.
- Open the menu icon – 3 vertical dots on the right.
- Tap Accounts (all calendars).
- There is another menu icon next to your Google account – three horizontal dots. Tap this.
- All calendars in your online account will be displayed. You will also see Events and Tasks if you use these, and SMS Calendar.
- Tap SMS Calendar to turn this on.
- Return to the main calendar display, and you will see all the SMS events.
For later Android versions (this is based on version 10):
- Tap the Calendar app.
- Open the menu – 3 lines top left.
- Locate your Google account – identified by your email address.
- Ensure that Calendar is ticked.
- Open the Settings app and tap Accounts.
- Scroll to the email address that identifies your Google account. Tap this.
- Tap Account sync. You will see a list of all the apps that you can sync. Ensure that Calendar is turned on.
Any changes made by the SMS webmaster will be synced to your online calendar, and then to your mobile calendar.