If you’re looking to support live arts and music in Salisbury, Salisbury Musical Society would love to work with you. You will be supporting a local choir of a very high standard which draws both members and audience from Wiltshire, Hampshire and further afield. We can be extremely flexible in coming to agreements with our sponsors.
So what do we offer in return for sponsorship?
- Complimentary tickets (number depending on level of sponsorship)
- Your logo on advertising material
- Advertisement in our programme (size depends on level of sponsorship)
And how much do we ask from sponsors?
Typically, we would ask for a minimum of £500, a sum within the scope of local companies, and potentially within the local budget of regional or national organisations.
Sponsors have included:
- CW Fellowes – Chartered Accountants
- The Elgar Society
- Fletcher & Partners – Chartered Accountants
- Friends Provident (and their predecessor UK Provident)
- Lloyds Bank plc
- NatWest Bank plc
- The Ralph Vaughan Williams Society
For more details please contact our Treasurer by email at email@example.com